I prefer Hearthstone Deck Tracker to gather stats because it gives a lot more information about cards
and region. Just follow the instructions below to install the plugin.
- If you are already using Hearthstone Deck Tracker, just download the plugin from GitHub.
- Then unzip the release into the HDT Plugins directory (this directory can be accessed via Options > Tracker > Plugins > Plugins Folder)
- The directory should look like Plugins/MetaStats/[some files]
- Enable the plugin from Options > Tracker > Plugins
- Once the plugin is active it will send game data at the end of every game. You don't have to do anything else.
- Just make sure to re-enable the plugin after any HDT update.
- It is an open source plugin and it only collects Hearthstone game data, no personal/battle.net
information is ever touched.